Wednesday, April 2, 2008

#9 rss feeds

I can not believe how interesting this is once you get into it. i have learned so much with the help of Carly our future Lib.Tr.it is so much fun and of course the best part is all that you can and want to do with the pictures you take.

I liked the newsreaders because it was very easy to understand. I love the use of the camera which so many people in my family have and that I can help them at home when they need my help. I select Topixnet, on this site they have everything that I would really be interested in such as video,popular things and most of all what is going on close to me. The one I do not care for is Syndic 8 com. I do not like the lay out, too much to look at at one time.The most useful is the local information on Topixnet, because it seems to be on top of all the local news which I am interested in.

1 comment:

abird said...

Carol,
I love your blog. I should have known you would be Happiness.Great job! I love your pictures, especially Olivia.

Talk to you soon,
A. Pigeon