Wednesday, May 28, 2008

#22 listen NJ

I listen to Outsider by S.E.Hinton. It took long to down load the parts of the book, I know what is my hurry, but to me 9 min. is just too long. I really would not use this, because I am a person that loves and I repeat loves to read. I also like to listen to books when I am walking my dog Ms.Olivia. I think that this is a great thing for people that do not want to go to a library and not take out the book (But why oh why would you not do this). I am not a person that would just sit at a compt. for hours and listen to the book, but for some this would be great. I could not believe how many books you could get on this site. I must also add that the reader is all what it is about. If they have a reader with a boring voice, that makes to me the book it self boring. As the reader for all the Harry Potter books "Jim Dale", is a man I would love to sit next to on a long plane ride and just let him talk and talk.

1 comment:

OCL Web Things said...

I couldn't stand listening to a whole book on a computer either. But on a MP3 player, waiting in the doctor's office, in the dentist's chair or on the train to NY City, I love listening to audio books. Oh, and Jim Dale? I was lucky enough to see Jim Dale perform on Broadway as the star of Barnum. The man not only could use his voice to convince anyone of anything, he could walk a tightrope!
Congratulations on finishing the challenge! bjc for the committee